The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

RuneScape Community Forums (since 2001)
Return of RuneScape Community - Printable Version

+- RuneScape Community Forums (since 2001) (https://runescapecommunity.com)
+-- Forum: News (https://runescapecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://runescapecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Return of RuneScape Community (/showthread.php?tid=1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Return of RuneScape Community - Tyler - 09-22-2018

Whatever works really as it doesn't really matter to me I just think it would be interesting to see as Zybez has always been kind of a oldschool stale format imo. Another skin would cost tho which W13 is against so probably wont happen, but its not that big of a deal either way.

RE: Return of RuneScape Community - W13 - 09-23-2018

(09-22-2018, 02:53 PM)Teddy Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 01:04 PM)Manga Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 08:50 PM)Tyler Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 10:02 AM)Wee Man Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 06:00 AM)Tyler Wrote: The layout is too oldschool for me lol

In what way? We're looking to add sidebars for recent posts/topics etc so it should be fairly similar to IPB 3 but without the bells and whistles.

Idk I feel in this era we should actually do the opposite of what W13 wanted and make some flashy site, but most won't agree most likely lol.

If it were to be glamorous it would be fun for a week and you would either forget it's there or be annoyed by the style.
I'd still go for the professional look but maybe a fancy looking skin option would suffice and make both ends happy.

I agree, the minimalist/professional style looks best, and for the most part I'm liking what I'm seeing.

To that point, I have to say there are two aspects I'm finding particularly annoying about these new forums:

1. It looks like any links to external sources like Wikipedia, etc. are just taking up giant, centered, square-sized, arbitrarily placed inserts in the post. It really clutters it up.
2. Much less important at this stage, but it seems like some of the signatures are a lot bigger than I remember them being on Zybez. At this early stage, I don't think this should be moderated heavily for existing ones, but are signature sizes otherwise enforced at the setting stage?

-Teddy

I agree. I'll turn that thing off for the links. Let's try: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayabusa2

As for the appearance of the forum... I'm very happy. It's clean and simple. I don't mind adding a few OSRS hints and nods.

RE: Return of RuneScape Community - CapeScape - 09-24-2018

*stretches* feels good to be back, boys!

RE: Return of RuneScape Community - Tyler - 09-24-2018

(09-23-2018, 06:57 PM)W13 Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 02:53 PM)Teddy Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 01:04 PM)Manga Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 08:50 PM)Tyler Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 10:02 AM)Wee Man Wrote: In what way? We're looking to add sidebars for recent posts/topics etc so it should be fairly similar to IPB 3 but without the bells and whistles.

Idk I feel in this era we should actually do the opposite of what W13 wanted and make some flashy site, but most won't agree most likely lol.

If it were to be glamorous it would be fun for a week and you would either forget it's there or be annoyed by the style.
I'd still go for the professional look but maybe a fancy looking skin option would suffice and make both ends happy.

I agree, the minimalist/professional style looks best, and for the most part I'm liking what I'm seeing.

To that point, I have to say there are two aspects I'm finding particularly annoying about these new forums:

1. It looks like any links to external sources like Wikipedia, etc. are just taking up giant, centered, square-sized, arbitrarily placed inserts in the post. It really clutters it up.
2. Much less important at this stage, but it seems like some of the signatures are a lot bigger than I remember them being on Zybez. At this early stage, I don't think this should be moderated heavily for existing ones, but are signature sizes otherwise enforced at the setting stage?

-Teddy

I agree. I'll turn that thing off for the links. Let's try: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayabusa2

As for the appearance of the forum... I'm very happy. It's clean and simple. I don't mind adding a few OSRS hints and nods.
Personally i love the idea of the oldschool feel i just dont think it fits this era. Either way it doesnt really bother me just a thought.

RE: Return of RuneScape Community - 45chris2 - 09-24-2018

Holy shit just found out this was opened again. I love it.

RE: Return of RuneScape Community - hellboysjd2 - 10-02-2018

Hell ya!! Welcome and stay forever!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3vO05r9YOfo

RE: Return of RuneScape Community - ManaPot - 10-05-2018

Bro, I want my rank back! Tongue

RE: Return of RuneScape Community - Danie7Pure - 10-08-2018

I am glad that I came to your community. I am a new member on the forum and I will try to to give in site.

RE: Return of RuneScape Community - Jay - 10-14-2018

Hey there everyone!

I was attempting to recover my account on the other forums and it's not allowing me to do so. I figured I would drop in and say hello to everyone. I was Jay\Jaybear on the other forums. Previous senior member, previous staff member, and overall I was a monster in the guides and tips section of the forums.

Just wanted to say my peace about how I loved this community and it'll always hold a big part of my online heart. I met a girlfriend that I had for 5 years, moved states for them, and overall this game\community has changed my life for the better.

RE: Return of RuneScape Community - Molson - 10-26-2018

Someone hook up the Honored Member rank. thx. email [email protected] if you need confirmation.