The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

RuneScape Community Forums (since 2001)
Got my first tattoo today - Printable Version

+- RuneScape Community Forums (since 2001) (https://runescapecommunity.com)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://runescapecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://runescapecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Got my first tattoo today (/showthread.php?tid=166)

Pages: 1 2

Got my first tattoo today - ToeJam - 09-25-2018

[Image: 4YIW16p.jpg]

Not adding a photo just yet as it's wrapped up in cling film, (have tried adding a photo, but the code is a bit confusing) but pretty happy with it. Have always wanted to have one or more tattoo's but I held off until I was significantly older (41 now) since I wan't to make sure it would be something that 20 years down the line I would not regret.

The tattoo is 3.5x3.5 inches on my left forearm. Went in not expecting it to be painful... which was not exactly acturate, after a while it began to get that 'chicken scratch' feel to it along with the burning. Was tolerable and there were elements of reprieve as the needle type was changed to do some shading or colouring.

Once this heals up, I'll probably start concidering whether I was another.

RE: Got my first tattoo today - W13 - 09-25-2018

What is the tattoo of? We want to speculate as to what it looks like.

RE: Got my first tattoo today - ToeJam - 09-25-2018

Heh, well, as some may or may not know. I am on the autistic spectrum and as such, I've gone for a variant of the jigsaw puzzle but with a cyber punk feel (circuitry)

RE: Got my first tattoo today - W13 - 09-25-2018

(09-25-2018, 05:57 PM)ToeJam Wrote: Heh, well, as some may or may not know. I am on the autistic spectrum and as such, I've gone for a variant of the jigsaw puzzle but with a cyber punk feel (circuitry)

Okay, I'm just glad it isn't a Chinese character, or worse: a QR code that leads to the Rick Astley video.

RE: Got my first tattoo today - The duck - 09-25-2018

(09-25-2018, 05:59 PM)W13 Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 05:57 PM)ToeJam Wrote: Heh, well, as some may or may not know. I am on the autistic spectrum and as such, I've gone for a variant of the jigsaw puzzle but with a cyber punk feel (circuitry)

Okay, I'm just glad it isn't a Chinese character, or worse: a QR code that leads to the Rick Astley video.

What about English words as a tattoo?

RE: Got my first tattoo today - W13 - 09-26-2018

[Image: cdEKVjO.png]

RE: Got my first tattoo today - ToeJam - 09-26-2018

Added in tattoo above. Might consider a sleave in jigsaw pieces, each symbolising something important to me.

RE: Got my first tattoo today - Wee Man - 09-26-2018

Oh I quite like that, very nice.

RE: Got my first tattoo today - Murdoc - 09-26-2018

That looks cool, man. The circuitry is neat as hell.

Did you get sponsored by Google re the choice of colours in the centre, though? :-p

RE: Got my first tattoo today - Jack - 09-26-2018

You planning to make it part of a bigger design?