The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

RuneScape Community Forums (since 2001)
Hi, I'm True 2k8 - Printable Version

+- RuneScape Community Forums (since 2001) (https://runescapecommunity.com)
+-- Forum: News (https://runescapecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (https://runescapecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Hi, I'm True 2k8 (/showthread.php?tid=20)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Hi, I'm True 2k8 - Krystal - 09-20-2018

Greetings! Smile

Since you led DF at one point, I am curious.. (can't remember if you were in Discord when I was asking in there, so apologies if you were).. you wouldn't happen to know the whereabouts of Veseble, would you? Former DF Leader. I had a lot of fun karaoke nights with him on DF TS back when I was Gladz, I believe (my timeline is smushed together now heh). Would be cool to see how that crazy fella is doing.

RE: Hi, I'm True 2k8 - True 2k8 - 09-21-2018

(09-20-2018, 10:00 AM)LongSnapper Wrote: Sup David
Hi Supergamer05

(09-20-2018, 10:23 PM)Krystal Wrote: Greetings! Smile

Since you led DF at one point, I am curious.. (can't remember if you were in Discord when I was asking in there, so apologies if you were).. you wouldn't happen to know the whereabouts of Veseble, would you? Former DF Leader. I had a lot of fun karaoke nights with him on DF TS back when I was Gladz, I believe (my timeline is smushed together now heh).  Would be cool to see how that crazy fella is doing.

Ryan and I still talk from time to time, he walked away for good just about five years ago. He's just living life one bong hit at a time these days!

RE: Hi, I'm True 2k8 - Krystal - 09-21-2018

(09-21-2018, 12:25 AM)True 2k8 Wrote:
Hi Supergamer05

Since you led DF at one point, I am curious.. (can't remember if you were in Discord when I was asking in there, so apologies if you were).. you wouldn't happen to know the whereabouts of Veseble, would you? Former DF Leader. I had a lot of fun karaoke nights with him on DF TS back when I was Gladz, I believe (my timeline is smushed together now heh).  Would be cool to see how that crazy fella is doing.

Ryan and I still talk from time to time, he walked away for good just about five years ago. He's just living life one bong hit at a time these days!

Hahaha yep that sounds just like him.  Well, if you ever speak to him, please let him know that I was asking about him! Glad he's doing well.  I think he knows me better as Pequ rather than Krystal.   Hopefully he remembers me, anyway.  Those karaoke nights were quite memorable.  We always had great turnouts haha.

RE: Hi, I'm True 2k8 - True 2k8 - 09-21-2018

(09-21-2018, 01:17 AM)Krystal Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 12:25 AM)True 2k8 Wrote:
Hi Supergamer05

Hahaha yep that sounds just like him.  Well, if you ever speak to him, please let him know that I was asking about him! Glad he's doing well.  I think he knows me better as Pequ rather than Krystal.   Hopefully he remembers me, anyway.  Those karaoke nights were quite memorable.  We always had great turnouts haha.

Yep, I'd love to! And I've experienced some Veseble karaoke as well, he's always been quite the character, that's for sure Big Grin

RE: Hi, I'm True 2k8 - 45chris2 - 09-26-2018

Hi Friend.

RE: Hi, I'm True 2k8 - True 2k8 - 09-26-2018

(09-26-2018, 12:14 AM)45chris2 Wrote: Hi Friend.

Long time  Woeh

RE: Hi, I'm True 2k8 - Time2endu - 09-26-2018

I remember sniping you when I was Vr back 07 08.lol