The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

RuneScape Community Forums (since 2001)
Third Party Posting - Printable Version

+- RuneScape Community Forums (since 2001) (https://runescapecommunity.com)
+-- Forum: RuneScape (https://runescapecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Clan Discussion (https://runescapecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Third Party Posting (/showthread.php?tid=219)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Third Party Posting - True 2k8 - 09-28-2018

Maybe we should incorporate both POV's into a third party thread, if both are made available publicly.

RE: Third Party Posting - Whalemuffin - 09-29-2018

3rd party posts only serve the purpose of troll baiting a specific clan. It's not even good trolling which is the sad part, if you're going to allow some good trolls/banter at least make people put in some type of effort with wit

RE: Third Party Posting - Arck - 09-29-2018

(09-28-2018, 11:33 PM)True 2k8 Wrote: Maybe we should incorporate both POV's into a third party thread, if both are made available publicly.

it'd be great to post pK trip contents the day after they happen. I've seen some clans go out about 2-4 times in a day sometimes encountering other clans. Just merge all of that + the other clans POV and their outing in one day. 

To make it simple and less cluttery; There are some days in the month where you will see a great pool of action. You will have DF out, VR out, REV out, JaJa out, etc etc. All of these clans may or may not encounter each other on that outing, but they will find action and they will hit some big names out. 

My suggestion, if you want to do a little bit more work, Don't post a recap in point of 1 clans view, rather, post a recap of what happened on a specified date, and from there direct quote all the clans recaps that went out on that 1 day. 

Sept 3rd for example, a big date only because of the cluster. Clans big and small were all out that day. Sept 7th was another fairly good day for the clan world. Post merely what happened on this day, with direct quotes from all the clans involved in that day.

RE: Third Party Posting - Wee Man - 09-30-2018

(09-29-2018, 12:01 AM)Whalemuffin Wrote: 3rd party posts only serve the purpose of troll baiting a specific clan. It's not even good trolling which is the sad part, if you're going to allow some good trolls/banter at least make people put in some type of effort with wit

Well clans are going to get trolled and flamed on their topics no matter what, I just think it'd be fairer if the opening post was that clans own version of events rather than something a rival clan cooked up to talk shit.

I'm open to suggestions, so far the options are:

-No 3PPing
-Clans can paste other clans event topics into the clan fights board (One or both sides)
-Let clans make their own topic about another clan's event

RE: Third Party Posting - Fire Hawk154 - 09-30-2018

Never really felt the urge to post a topic for another clan, so I would say no to 3PP.

RE: Third Party Posting - Ryan - 10-03-2018

I think a 3PP should be direct from one of the clans involved OR if a 3PP is from a bystander should still need pictures of the fight, and a decent size overview of the fight. If people can’t handle being serious (trolling/baiting) maybe a strike system for it should be implemented. 3 troll 3PP you lose the right to post one?