The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

RuneScape Community Forums (since 2001)
Hemlock - Printable Version

+- RuneScape Community Forums (since 2001) (https://runescapecommunity.com)
+-- Forum: News (https://runescapecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (https://runescapecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Hemlock (/showthread.php?tid=257)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Hemlock - Hemlock - 10-11-2018

W13.

I am somewhat saddened in that statement. I was always under the assumption that Muslims treated cripples and challenged people with honor and kindness. There is nothing wrong in a person who lives their life to fruition.

Yes. I am a Jew. And I debate you. But with love. Let's go!

RE: Hemlock - Hemlock - 10-11-2018

(10-10-2018, 04:33 AM)W13 Wrote: "Indeed, the worst of living creatures in the sight of Allah are the deaf and dumb." - 8:22

This is why I get my hearing checked annually.

(10-10-2018, 05:56 PM)Dox17 Wrote: What is happening in this topic I dont even

This is shit you never normally see on the Internet. We use punctuation and grammar. We debate topics of religion with kindness and respect. And when we lose, we concede with dignity and humility. 

Use a GD apostrophe. 

RE: Hemlock - Dox17 - 10-11-2018

(10-11-2018, 03:03 AM)Hemlock Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 04:33 AM)W13 Wrote: "Indeed, the worst of living creatures in the sight of Allah are the deaf and dumb." - 8:22

This is shit you never normally see on the Internet. We use punctuation and grammar. We debate topics of religion with kindness and respect. And when we lose, we concede with dignity and humility. 

Use a GD apostrophe. 
idont like2 use things likee thaT sry pals

RE: Hemlock - Krystal - 10-11-2018

I see you found your way here, Hem. Smile Sorry to hear of the seizure keeping you out of work. I hope that you are finding something to keep your mind and body happy and healthy. Indeed it is difficult to stay sane without work.

RE: Hemlock - Hemlock - 10-12-2018

Thank you very much for your kind words. I will be returning to work on Monday. For the last few days, it felt good to sit on the couch like Al Bundy from Married with Children with my hand cradling my balls.

I really wish you had been more active throughout the years but I understand that real life always takes precedence. Thank you for returning and being a good presence on the Discord server. You are a wonderful person. If anyone says an unkind word about you, let me know. I will kill them.

Rar!

RE: Hemlock - Hemlock - 10-13-2018

(10-11-2018, 01:34 PM)Dox17 Wrote:

Use a GD apostrophe. 

Permission to have sex with you?

RE: Hemlock - Dox17 - 10-15-2018

(10-13-2018, 03:32 PM)Hemlock Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 01:34 PM)Dox17 Wrote:

Use a GD apostrophe. 

Permission to have sex with you?

Granted.

RE: Hemlock - Hemlock - 10-23-2018

Good. Post coitus I want you to make me flapjacks with scrambled eggs. Easy on the maple syrup.

RE: Hemlock - Hemlock - 11-30-2018

Tonight, my older sister Sheryl passed away. All I can hear and feel is the table clock she gave me close to forty years ago. Every morning, the first thing I do (unless I am very hungry or I have a large poo) is wind it so the tick-tocks persist for another day.

Please take this time to call a family member who you have not spoken to in a while and reconnect. You don't have to love them, but acknowledge them. You may never have that opportunity again.

RE: Hemlock - Teddy - 12-08-2018

(11-30-2018, 06:58 AM)Hemlock Wrote: Tonight, my older sister Sheryl passed away. All I can hear and feel is the table clock she gave me close to forty years ago. Every morning, the first thing I do (unless I am very hungry or I have a large poo) is wind it so the tick-tocks persist for another day.

Please take this time to call a family member who you have not spoken to in a while and reconnect. You don't have to love them, but acknowledge them. You may never have that opportunity again.

I'm sorry to hear that Hemlock Sad

It wasn't until after I moved across the country for my job that I realized how much I care about my friends and family back in my hometown. It probably sounds ridiculous coming from a guy in his mid twenties, but I'm highly aware that if I don't make the efforts, then I've likely had well over 90-95% of the life encounters I'll ever have with those I care most about.

Nowadays, whenever I spend time with them, I'm thankful and try to keep that in mind. And I make sure that I seek out the opportunities when possible, rather than just waiting around for it. Thanks for the reminder.

-Teddy