RuneScape Community Forums (since 2001)
Barrows Gloves methods - Printable Version

+- RuneScape Community Forums (since 2001) (https://runescapecommunity.com)
+-- Forum: RuneScape (https://runescapecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://runescapecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Barrows Gloves methods (/showthread.php?tid=4703)

Barrows Gloves methods - stapmic - 08-22-2020

do you think the dragon slayer 2 method would work if i was really careful using the seercul during the last fight? if i were to get that 60 theiving itd make my shuffle look a lit-tid more proffessional as id have to likely to commit to the 70 hunter required for song of the elves- i feel like playing on a medium if i want to consider nutting up from 141-172 qp i misewell do it with regicide-sote and get them like that after gridlocking the 200 holding out til i finish the great brain robbery questline with it therein, if i topped it off with creature of fenkinstein-swan song and did desert treasure id have a neat build going. hope you are all well have a nice evening Heart

RE: Barrows Gloves methods - The duck - 08-22-2020

What are your combat stats?

RE: Barrows Gloves methods - stapmic - 08-23-2020

im 102 cmb with 99 str 85 mage and 89 range 61 attack 66 def 91 hp 90 prayer thanks for asking duck hope your shirts tucked in!

RE: Barrows Gloves methods - The duck - 08-24-2020

A specialized build? The main issue with the Galvek fight is the high damage, is your gear sufficient? Maybe you can get 70 defense first. Also note that Seercull is 2 handed, and super antifire potions DO NOT work at Galvek. Generally players use ruby bolts (e) and diamond bolts (e). For me, this worked just fine.

RE: Barrows Gloves methods - stapmic - 08-28-2020

Galvek can be very difficult, I may end up borrowing an Armadyl Crossbow for the big match as it were... I can afford a suitable outfit to compliment it when the time comes aswell. lots of work to be done in the meantime. thanks for the advisory, Duck.

RE: Barrows Gloves methods - The duck - 08-30-2020

Yea that is probably for the best, especially the last part can be very draining on your resources.

RE: Barrows Gloves methods - stapmic - 09-02-2020

Very true. Vorkath shouldn't be underestimated either, minimizing your death count should take priority; best to prepare for that... Thanks duck

RE: Barrows Gloves methods - The duck - 09-02-2020

Yea make sure to prepare for Vorkath, learn to cast the crumble undead spell fast and learn to ''walk'' his barrage. Good luck!

RE: Barrows Gloves methods - stapmic - 09-07-2020

Yea preparation , learning and coming to know what to expect... just felt like bouncing some long term goals back and forth; this site has always had a brilliant reputation so I figured this would be a safe place to start thinking about it.

thanks duck

RE: Barrows Gloves methods - stapmic - 07-15-2021

i ended up resolving this without completing dragon slayer 2