The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

RuneScape Community Forums (since 2001)
Hi I'm W13 - Printable Version

+- RuneScape Community Forums (since 2001) (https://runescapecommunity.com)
+-- Forum: News (https://runescapecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (https://runescapecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Hi I'm W13 (/showthread.php?tid=5)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Hi I'm W13 - Hell Nova - 09-09-2018

Nice to meet you! Tongue

RE: Hi I'm W13 - Genghis Bong - 09-10-2018

Nice to meet you w13!

RE: Hi I'm W13 - Time2endu - 09-26-2018

Hello and good luck with your schooling.

RE: Hi I'm W13 - zGoat - 09-27-2018

You broke my heart in 1 post, then revived it with the link at the bottom of it.

The Goat can live on. Thank You.

Forums beat discord anyday

RE: Hi I'm W13 - W13 - 09-28-2018

(09-27-2018, 10:33 PM)zGoat Wrote: You broke my heart in 1 post, then revived it with the link at the bottom of it.

The Goat can live on. Thank You.

Forums beat discord anyday

I think Discord and Forums are so different that they shouldn't be compared. One is a persistently-online discussion platform and one is a live chat platform.

It's like comparing a novel to a newspaper. You can't say one is better than the other because they serve different purposes and are too difficult to compare. Some people read one, some people read both -- just depends on what they like -- and that's all fine. Imho, forums and discord do not compete.

Reddit however is similar enough that it competes directly with traditional forums.

RE: Hi I'm W13 - W13 - 01-22-2021

Today is the 20th anniversary of when I started playing RuneScape.

I will not log-in to RuneScape today. But I did pause and reflect. I'm old. :-D Also, RuneScape was a pretty awesome game - way ahead of its time. And it's still going, amazingly!

What I will do, however, and what I've been doing recently whenever I get free time, is to fire up Steam and play online games on AoE:II DE.

Now that's a game I've been playing since 1998! (Age of Empires). I still remember the first time I got the "Demo CD" for the game. I was blown away by the graphics and how polished the game was compared to anything else. The game hasn't changed a whole lot much since in terms of gameplay mechanics. And it was a masterpiece, similar to how RuneScape was.

RE: Hi I'm W13 - ben_goten78 - 03-30-2021

W13! Dude, I have AOEII Digital edition, we should so play some time! Hit me up on messenger if you get some time over the next few weeks!

I remember getting AOE1 CD in a cereal box, and playing AOE2 at a school fete and loving it! But I was too addicted to RS to really play anything else. I think I can thank the environment you built at RSC for all that. You've had such a huge impact on a lot of people's lives, its crazy to think about it in hindsight. Remember the time I crashed Zybez on Christmas day? Running a bad SQL query... we should have had a read replica ;p haha. The size of our servers for the amount of traffic was insane compared with modern standards too. We did pretty well!!

RE: Hi I'm W13 - The duck - 05-08-2021

I still love to play AOEII HD also!

RE: Hi I'm W13 - W13 - 05-09-2021

(03-30-2021, 01:03 PM)ben_goten78 Wrote: W13! Dude, I have AOEII Digital edition, we should so play some time! Hit me up on messenger if you get some time over the next few weeks!

I remember getting AOE1 CD in a cereal box, and playing AOE2 at a school fete and loving it! But I was too addicted to RS to really play anything else. I think I can thank the environment you built at RSC for all that. You've had such a huge impact on a lot of people's lives, its crazy to think about it in hindsight. Remember the time I crashed Zybez on Christmas day? Running a bad SQL query... we should have had a read replica ;p haha. The size of our servers for the amount of traffic was insane compared with modern standards too. We did pretty well!!

There's a million things I'd have done differently in hindsight. Having a good backup strategy would've been one of them lol. Ya, add me on Steam: https://s.team/p/fjp-vpvd/ftmkvkhh
( Friend code: 57338594 )

RE: Hi I'm W13 - W13 - 05-09-2021

(05-08-2021, 10:06 PM)The duck Wrote: I still love to play AOEII HD also!