The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

RuneScape Community Forums (since 2001)
Hi I'm W13 - Printable Version

+- RuneScape Community Forums (since 2001) (https://runescapecommunity.com)
+-- Forum: News (https://runescapecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (https://runescapecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Hi I'm W13 (/showthread.php?tid=5)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Hi I'm W13 - mattgunit101 - 03-04-2023

I remember your username from back in the day!

RE: Hi I'm W13 - jasonbourne9 - 07-17-2023

I definitely remember you as an admin from back in the day dude! What I'm amazed is that you even remember your alias from back then ha.

RE: Hi I'm W13 - Super Girl - 02-21-2024

hi W13 =)

RE: Hi I'm W13 - Jonomir - 04-12-2024

(01-22-2021, 07:51 PM)W13 Wrote: Today is the 20th anniversary of when I started playing RuneScape.

I will not log-in to RuneScape today. But I did pause and reflect. I'm old. :-D Also, RuneScape was a pretty awesome game - way ahead of its time. And it's still going, amazingly!

What I will do, however, and what I've been doing recently whenever I get free time, is to fire up Steam and play online games on AoE:II DE.

Now that's a game I've been playing since 1998! (Age of Empires). I still remember the first time I got the "Demo CD" for the game. I was blown away by the graphics and how polished the game was compared to anything else. The game hasn't changed a whole lot much since in terms of gameplay mechanics. And it was a masterpiece, similar to how RuneScape was.

Dude. Part of the reason that I thought to check back on this again was because I was talking to my buddy from middle school about Runescape while teaching him AoE:II. I also had the demo CD for it and picked it back up like riding a bike. My Windows login password is still some weird random thing a Celt villager said from that game. Definite masterpiece.

RE: Hi I'm W13 - W13 - 04-13-2024

(04-12-2024, 10:14 AM)Jonomir Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 07:51 PM)W13 Wrote: Today is the 20th anniversary of when I started playing RuneScape.

I will not log-in to RuneScape today. But I did pause and reflect. I'm old. :-D Also, RuneScape was a pretty awesome game - way ahead of its time. And it's still going, amazingly!

What I will do, however, and what I've been doing recently whenever I get free time, is to fire up Steam and play online games on AoE:II DE.

Now that's a game I've been playing since 1998! (Age of Empires). I still remember the first time I got the "Demo CD" for the game. I was blown away by the graphics and how polished the game was compared to anything else. The game hasn't changed a whole lot much since in terms of gameplay mechanics. And it was a masterpiece, similar to how RuneScape was.

Dude. Part of the reason that I thought to check back on this again was because I was talking to my buddy from middle school about Runescape while teaching him AoE:II. I also had the demo CD for it and picked it back up like riding a bike. My Windows login password is still some weird random thing a Celt villager said from that game. Definite masterpiece.

Lol. Hey, RuneScape is gonna outlive us all.