The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

RuneScape Community Forums (since 2001)
I r Atarah - Printable Version

+- RuneScape Community Forums (since 2001) (https://runescapecommunity.com)
+-- Forum: News (https://runescapecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (https://runescapecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: I r Atarah (/showthread.php?tid=76)

Pages: 1 2

I r Atarah - Atarah - 09-17-2018

Hi All,

I'm Atarah - I was a member on RSC / Zybez from 2005 onwards.

I'm been 'retired' from RuneScape for a few years although all this nostalgia makes me want to go check it out. In real life, most interesting thing I've done is move from UK to Australia over 2 years ago which is pretty epic.

Ask me anything and the like.

A

RE: I r Atarah - Fire Hawk154 - 09-17-2018

I remember your name but I've never seen you active I think Tongue

If you buy a new boomerang, can you throw away the old one?

RE: I r Atarah - Wee Man - 09-17-2018

How's going from our fairly "safe" country to an island of death working out for you? I think I'd permanently be on edge.

RE: I r Atarah - Atarah - 09-17-2018

Fire Hawk: Yeah I've been inactive for some years; I retired from Senior Mod in 2015 - I was mainly active in Achievements and General discussion before then Smile

I have a never-ending supply of Boomerangs coming and going if I buy a new one - so I have to keep the same one forever and ever.

Wee Man: Ha; honestly I've only ever seen 2-3 dangerous spiders, plus one giant spider which was harmless. Although we do have a significant number of kangaroos and they're just careless. They'll happily bounce across your path out in the countryside or jump in front of your car if they're not looking - hitting a 6ft, 40kg kangaroo ain't the best.

A

RE: I r Atarah - True 2k8 - 09-17-2018

Hey dude, welcome to the graveyard

RE: I r Atarah - Manga - 09-17-2018

Hey Steve, glad to hear you are doing well.

RE: I r Atarah - Atarah - 09-17-2018

Hey Alex - I'm great thanks - how are you? Smile

A

RE: I r Atarah - Krystal - 09-17-2018

Steeeeeeeve <3

When you told me you were in Australia, I knew that that had to be a new thing since I remember you being from the UK. What brought you to the land down under? Tongue

RE: I r Atarah - Yoto32 - 09-17-2018

(09-17-2018, 09:35 AM)Atarah Wrote: Although we do have a significant number of kangaroos and they're just careless. They'll happily bounce across your path out in the countryside or jump in front of your car if they're not looking - hitting a 6ft, 40kg kangaroo ain't the best.

So kangaroos are basically just deers you can get into a fistfight with. Jesus.

Good to see you again. Was always jealous of the GD crew and how much less drama they had to deal with. Plus only the cream of the crop posters could make staff.

RE: I r Atarah - W13 - 09-17-2018

How do you give a homeless man a free circumcision? Kick yo mamma in the chin.