The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

RuneScape Community Forums (since 2001)
Hiii - Printable Version

+- RuneScape Community Forums (since 2001) (https://runescapecommunity.com)
+-- Forum: News (https://runescapecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (https://runescapecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Hiii (/showthread.php?tid=96)

Pages: 1 2 3

Hiii - Krystal - 09-19-2018

Doubt a lot of people nowadays know me, so I figured I'd make a little intro, especially since I've been chatting with a lot of you lovely folks in the Discord. 

I started playing RS in 2001 and was introduced to RSC around '04-05 through clanning. Notable clans were Gladz & EH.  I later became cl in Clan Discussion and Achievements.  Towards the end of my active time on RS, I became more of a skiller with the goal of maxing everything.  This is probably the most recent screenshot I have of my account back then:
[Image: O21CtQX.png]
Taken almost exactly 10 years ago on Sept 10, 2008. Funny enough, the "Graham" mentioned in the screenshot is now my husband. Tongue

I redeemed a Twitch Prime thingy the other day to give me a free month of membership in RS, so I've been goofing around on a new account.  I sadly do not have access to my original one. I don't know if I will stick around, but I must say that it has been an interesting experience so far.  Starting a new account in 2018 is nothing like how it was when I started my original account in 2001. 

Anyways, I'm hanging around the Discord if anyone ever wants to chat. <3

RE: Hiii - Dox17 - 09-19-2018

Had some pals in Gladz back in the 05-06 days, great group of ppl over there back then. Welcome back!

RE: Hiii - W13 - 09-19-2018

Nice stats for like 10 years ago. :-D

RE: Hiii - Kevin - 09-20-2018

Welcome aboard.

RE: Hiii - Rare_z - 09-20-2018

Hey, welcome aboard the Runescapian Express... it's going to be a wild ride

RE: Hiii - True 2k8 - 09-20-2018

Hello

RE: Hiii - Yoto32 - 09-21-2018

Still kinda amazed you're starting an account after having been maxed cb. Dunno if I could do that if I lost my account.

RE: Hiii - Trevor - 09-21-2018

Welcome to the new forums.

RE: Hiii - Krystal - 09-21-2018

(09-21-2018, 01:21 PM)Yoto32 Wrote: Still kinda amazed you're starting an account after having been maxed cb. Dunno if I could do that if I lost my account.

Yeahh I don't know if I'll last long.  LOL.  The quests are entertaining after the rework though.  Love the voice-overs on some of them.  I'll see how this free month goes to determine whether I wanna stick around.  I wanted to level up Slayer with my Combat this go-around to make it more rewarding, but I'm already hitting a roadblock since it's clear that they do not take into account your combat level when assigning Slayer tasks.  The first Slayer master just told me "you're really strong. go to canifis" and I don't even have the skills to unlock that area.  So I picked another task from him, and he gives me monsters that are like 15 levels higher than I am. Like. What the hell, bro. YOU JUST TOLD ME I WAS TOO STRONG FOR YOUR STUFF.  Guess I'll smack Goblins for a while or work through low level quests.

I will say that I was looking into guides for each skill, and I did have some painful memories of my grind to 99 Prayer, Farming, and a few others.. it made me shudder thinking about doing those all over again.  I've been throwing lamps at Prayer for that reason.

Also. HOW HAS JAGEX NOT CAUGHT ONTO WSAD FOR MOBILITY YET!?! omg. That's honestly probably my biggest pet peeve right now is not being able to wsad to move around like every other game I've played in the last 10 years. x_x

RE: Hiii - Yoto32 - 09-21-2018

Yea after playing some wow I used WASD to walk around in RS and was confused it wasn't working, even though 99% of my gaming has been Runescape/League.

Dunno how accurate this is but I hear the Waterfall Quest is a good quest to start. No requirements and it gives you enough attack and/or strength exp to get to lvl 30 from lvl 1. Questing seems like a good way to get quick levels.

Remind me for the upteenth time why you can't get your old account, you used to be a pmod for godssakes.